all you could ever need in a book
Ok i tried to get the book online but it costs like 500$
(Source: wowthatexists)Via Deathwing/Anduin OTP
Via I'm Lookin' for a Sign...
im not crying
there’s just a closed broadway show in my eye
Via dammit, stan
Showgirls getting ready. Las Vegas, Nevada, 1950s.
(Source: walkingonbrokenpetals)Via mond
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
(Source: sssleepyhead)Via steve? roger that
Via Ogle My Bloggings
Happy Birthday, Tim Burton! (August 25th, 1958)"I’ve always been misrepresented. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they’d still say I’m a dark personality."
Via REVOLUTION IS NOT A DINNER PARTY
"is art anal cheese"
"art is anal cheese"
"anal cheese is art"
All of those statements are correct